Google Earth Pro v22.214.171.1248 Final (3D Support) + Portable
Google Earth Pro includes the same easy-to-use features and imagery as the free version of Google Earth, but with additional professional tools designed specifically for business users.
• Utilize data layers to locate your target demographic
• Compute distances and areas using measurement tools
• Use Movie Maker to produce media collateral
• Print high-resolution images for presentations and reports
• Import large vector image files to quickly map GIS data
• Map addresses with the Spreadsheet Importer
· CPU: Pentium 3, 500Mhz
· System Memory (RAM): 128MB
· Hard Disk: 400MB free space
· Network Speed: 128 Kbits/sec
· Graphics Card: 3D-capable with 16MB of VRAM
· Screen: 1024×768, “16-bit High Color”
Release notes Earth version 126.96.36.1991
Issues fixed in this release Google Earth Client
• We have included another fix for the unified_cache_leveldb_leveldb2 directory filling beyond specified cache limits for some Windows and Macintosh users.
• Imagery no longer stays blurry upon zooming in when the cache is full.
• Certain NVIDIA cards, notably the GeForce 6600, 6800 and 7950, no longer suffer corrupted text or navigation controls in DirectX mode.
• Font and tilt settings now stick between sessions.
• Balloon opens now display when recording tours.
• We have included UI improvements to Flight Simulator.
• When printing, the scale legend now displays correct distances.
• Collada models now display with uncorrupted textures.
• Polygons and image overlays now display correctly across the Antimeridian.
• We fixed an issue with certain GPU – driver combinations whereby no imagery displayed in the client.
• The time slider in Sun and Historical Imagery features now displays the correct Daylight Savings time.
• Performance and stability improvements.
• [Pro] Artifact .avi files are no longer created when rendering movies from tours on Windows. [Pro] Calculating a Viewshed in parts of the southern hemisphere no longer displays an error.
• [Pro] The scale legend in the print flow no longer disappears when view is tilted, nor does it change between high-, medium- and low-quality prints
• On certain Radeon GPUs, specifically the X1600, SketchUp Buildings appear corrupted when Atmosphere is on. As a workaround, enable 3D Imagery in 3D View > Terrain or turn off Atmosphere.
• Elevation Profile displays as blank on Mac machines running certain NVIDIA GeForce GPUs.
• On Macintosh OSs, the Google Earth Plugin will not install in Firefox while Firefox is running. As a workaround, install the Plugin when Firefox is closed. Note that this bug does not affect updating the Plugin, only the first installation.
• Audio recorded in tours does not play across platforms. As a workaround, record a tour on the OS that you intend to use while playing the tour.
• Tours stop recording when there is no 3D View movement during recording.
• For users running Intel 965 Express Chipsets on Windows XP and Windows Vista, Earth will appear pixelated when run in OpenGL mode. As a workaround, run Earth in DirectX mode.
• [Pro] Print style options are broken when Atmosphere is off. To enable these options, ensure that Atmosphere is on.
• [Pro] A Viewshed warning dialog appears for placemarks at ≤2m and a high tilt.
• [Pro] After computing a Viewshed Earth areas outside the Viewshed zone suffer corruption. Exiting the Viewshed will correct the display of these areas.