Publisher: Microsoft Studios
Developer: Moon Studios GmbH
Size: 62.8 MB
– A new save slot backup system which allows accessing up to 5 previous save points per save slot.
– To use the new backup system simply press Up while highlighting a save slot.
– The save slot backup feature will only work with new soul links and auto save points being made and is not retroactive.
– Significantly reduced input lag when playing the game in full screen with VSync On.
– Toggling between fullscreen and windowed mode (Alt+Enter shortcut) should now be instant.
– Alt+Tab switching performance and behavior drastically improved and is much faster.
– Better handling of multi-monitor setups – the game can now be played in full screen on any monitor.
– Resolution switching is now handled much better and is significantly faster.
– Improved input handling for RT/LT and some buttons for different custom controllers.
– A lot of performance tweaking and optimization across the board.
– Retroactively fixed the bug where players couldn’t jump out of the water.
– Fixed rare scenarios in which Ori would randomly fall through colliders of the ground.
– Fixed instances in which people could save in bad locations or get into infinite death loops.
– Fixed the game hangs caused by toggling fullscreen mode, usage of win key or alt+tab.
– Fixed the “Elite” Achievement not awarding in some cases.
– Retroactively fixed the issue of the last door in Mount Horu not opening.
– Retroactively fixed the Light Vessel not appearing in Forlorn Ruins.
– Fixed the issue of people being stuck under the stompable wedge in Sunken Glades.
– Fixed instance in which players are able to sequence skip the Glide ability and get stuck.
– Fixed pushing and pulling blocks not functioning properly in some rare cases.
– Fixed the issue with players getting stuck under the lasers in Moon Grotto.
– Fixed instance in which the sequence after Kuro’s Nest wouldn’t play properly.
– Fixed the issue in which players get pushed through the ground by a stomper in Moon Grotto.
– Fixed the sequence break that might occur due to watching Kuro’s Attack cutscene before starting a new game.
– No longer possible to lock the game by opening the Skill Tree while Bashing.
– Fixed the save slots set to completed when playing the last cutscene from the menu.
– Fixed the issue of not being able to jump when getting Charge Jump without Climb.
– Fixed text rendering when playing in DX9 mode.